Monday, September 13, 2010

The Rundown

I have a really awesome aunt, Deon, who wants to keep a missionary blog for me while I am gone. I am really grateful for that. I feel it will be a really great thing for me to be able to go back and look at and read and reminisce and remember the things I learn on my mission in Los Angeles.

SO basically every week when I write home, there will be a section of my letter that Deon will post on here as an update on my mission so that anyone who cares can read it and keep up on my crazy new Mission life.

I would love to hear from all of you while I am out. If you are reading this, you are obviously someone who I care about and love and I would be very happy to be updated on YOUR life as well :)

Enjoy. God Bless.

1 comment:

  1. I love you, Bailee. It is my privilege to do this for you. Go get em!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete